On Tuesday September 10th Apple revealed all the details about the new iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C, along with a surprising announcement that the iPhone 5 would become obsolete. Just after the event, they seeded the GM version of iOS 7 to developers, to ensure it is ready for public release on 18th September.
Image : Download iOS 7 Wallpapers
One new addition to the GM version, along with a number of textured alerts and ringtones, is a number of brand new wallpapers – dynamic and static ones. These are all available for download onto your iPod Touch or your iPhone so you can get an idea of iOS 7 before you get your hands on it officially. There are 33 in total, here’s how to download them:
- On your device, open up your browser and access this page.
- For each image that you want, tap and hold to save it
- From your Home screen, open Settings
- Tap on Brightness and Wallpaper and set up one of the new wallpapers for your Home Screen or Lock screen or have different ones for both
- If you want all of them click on this link to download them as a zip file.
- Unzip the file and transfer the contents over to your iPhone or iPod.
iOS 7 Images : Tap and hold on the wallpaper of your choice and then save image in the photo library of your iPhone 5 . Set wallpaper following the steps explained above .