When we jailbreak our iOS devices, we gain the ability to download from hundreds of thousands of apps, tweaks, and other modifications that we can apply to our iOS devices. One of those apps that we could get was called vShare and it is an app installer that allows you to download paid and premium content for free. Now vShare Pro [ext link] has been released and you no longer have to jailbreak to get your hands in it. However, downloading it is not a simple process and you will need to use an app called vShare Helper.
Image : vShare Helper Download
What is vShare Helper ?
vShare Helper is a handy little tool that allows you to use your computer to download vShare Pro onto your iPhone or iPad. As well as being able to download apps, you can use vShare Helper to backup your files and to help you put music files into your Music app easily. vShare Pro is packed with apps, games, ringtones and media files that you can download today, free of charge.
How to Install vShare Helper :
This tutorial is for Windows users only, if you are using Mac OS X, please use our vShare Mac tutorial [ext link]
- Check that you are on the latest version of iTunes or vShare Pro won’t work. Open iTunes, click on Help > Check for updates and then follow any instructions for updating if necessary
- Open your PC browser and download vShare Helper [ ext link ]
- Run vShare Helper to install it onto your PC
- When the vShare Wizard appears on your screen, choose where you want to install vShare Helper to
- Next, click on IPA File Auto Associate followed by Install
- When the installation has finished, click Go
- Connect your iOS device to your computer
- On the screen that appears, you will see a vShare Icon on the bottom right corner and, underneath it is the progress of the installation, when it reads Used Space and Idle, the installation has finished
- Tap the blue vShare icon to install vShare Pro onto your connected iOS device
How to Install Apps Using vShare Helper :
- Open vShare Helper and click on App
- Choose what you want to install and click the icon beside it
- Wait for the app to download and then click on App from the left hand menu
- When the list of downloads appears, click the arrow beside the one you want to install
- The indicator will mark the progress of the installation and, when it reaches 100%, the app has been installed on your iPhone or iPad and is ready for use
Please note that, to use the Music tab, you must have iTunes installed. When you download music from vShare Helper, it will be placed in your Music app
Other Options :
- You can jailbreak your device using PPHelper, add the correct repository to Cydia and then download vShare Pro
- You can use Mojo Installer [ext link] to install vShare Pro on your iOS device. Download Mojo Installer and then download vShare using the option under the Sources tab as shown here
What are your thoughts on vShare Helper ? Follow us on Facebook for more news direct to your email inbox.