Tutu Helper has been released to fill what seem to be a large gap in the market right now. With so many iOS users not able to use the latest jailbreaks, the developers of TutuApp have come up with something that is an incredibly good alternative to Cydia. With Tutu Helper, you don’t need to jailbreak and you can still have access to all the very best that Cydia [ ext link ] has to offer, along with a ton of regularly updated iOS app store content, all free.
Image : Tutu Helper
Don’t bother looking for TutuApp in the app store, though; this is one app that Apple is never going to allow so, to get it, you need to use TutuApp Helper to get the configuration profile onto your iPhone or iPad. The steps below walk you through all you need to do to get TutuApp VIP fully installed and ready to use.
Download Tutu Helper :
- From the home screen on your iPhone or iPad, open the Safari browser [ this will only work with this browser ]
- Go to this link [ Tutu Helper – ext link ] . A page with information about TutuApp Helper will open; click the link to directly Install to iOS device so that the configuration profile can be installed
- When your Settings app opens, tap on Install
- Type your passcode in if required
- Wait for Safari to open again and when the page loads up, tap on Install TutuApp
- On the confirmation message tap on Install
- Settings opens automatically again so tap on Install > Next
- On the next screen, tap on Install and then on the last page tap Done
- When the profile is successfully installed you can begin using TutuApp VIP Installer
Fixing Common TutuApp Errors :
Not too many people are experiencing any real trouble while using TutuApp but there are a couple of errors that are liable to show up from time to time. They are very easy to fix though so don’t worry. All the information you need can be found below:
- Profile Installation Failed error – the linked article provides all the information you need to solve this error
- If you struggle to get an installed app to work, open Settings > General > Profile & Device Management; click the Trust button beside the app certificate and it should now work properly
Do tell us what you think of TutuApp Helper and if you think that TutuApp VIP is a viable alternative to Cydia. For the latest news, follow us on Facebook.