Do you miss playing your favorite console games ? Did you used to play them on your iOS device using an emulator, like the very popular GBA4iOS ? Many users were very disappointed with the recent news that GBA4iOS has been officially declared finished but you will be pleased to learn that the developer has been hard at work on a replacement.
Image : Delta Emulator Download Tutorial
That replacement is called Delta Emulator and it offers a little more than its predecessor in the form of support for more consoles. Delta Emulator supports the following games consoles with more to be added at a later time:
- Game Boy
- Game Boy Advance
- Super Nintendo
- Nintendo 64
The following steps walk you through how to download Delta Emulator [ext link] onto your iOS device.
Image : Delta Emulator on iPhone
Supported Devices :
Delta Emulator is compatible with these devices:
- iPhone 4s, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPod Touch 5thand 6th Generations
Steps to Download Delta Emulator :
- On your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, tap the icon for Safari browser
- When it loads go to deltaemulator.org
- When the website has loaded up properly, you can tap the UP arrow, which you will find on the bottom row or the top corner of the screen
- Now you will see a list of options along the bottom of the screen; choose and tap on Add to Home Screen [ it is the center option ]
- Now you need to call your icon something that you will remember , type in something like Delta and then tap Add [ it is the top right corner ]
- When you come out of Safari, you should see that Delta app icon on your home screen
Video: Watch the video to see the steps being performed
While most people will find Delta Emulator a welcome release, some of you won’t like it or it will cause problems that you can’t fix. If this is the case, follow the simple instructions in the link below to Delete Delta Emulator [ext link] from your device.
Tell us your thoughts on Delta; can you use it or doesn’t it cover the console games you play ? If you Subscribe to our free email newsletter and follow us on Facebook, we’ll send all the latest news straight to your inbox.