iOS 10 has been released already. Now that it has been released, the jailbreak community is going to be expecting to see a new jailbreak pretty quickly. Whether that will happen or not is something we can’t say at this stage so, if you are already jailbroken, the only advice we can give you is not to update until we know for sure when the iOS jailbreak will be released.
Image : Cydia Download Tutorial
We are going to tell you how you can stay fully up to date with all the latest jailbreak developments and how to get Cydia [ext link] onto your iOS device.
Download Cydia on iPhone and iPad :
You have two ways to choose from, each of them giving different results :
- Using your iOS device and Safari browser
- Using your computer and PPHelper jailbreak
Method 1 : Safari with No Computer
This is the ideal method for those who cannot jailbreak at the moment but want to download Cydia app. This method gives you one-tap access to Cydia updates on a specially-designed webpage created for downloading the Cydia app icon. You can do this directly on your iPhone or iPad and you can remove it whenever you want to.
- Your iOS device must be on iOS 7+ otherwise this will not work [ also compatible with iOS 10 ]
- Open Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad – don’t waste your time trying another browser because it won’t work
- When Safari is open, in the address bar type in cydiaios7.com and tap to open the page
- Now a special website will load up , look for and tap the UP If you use an iPad you will find it at the top of the screen and if you use an iPhone, it will be at the bottom
- A window will pop up, giving you a choice of options – select Add to Home Screen so that icon is saved to your home screen
- Now give your icon a name so that you can recognize it easily , call it Cydia . Tap on Add and close down Safari
- You will now see teh Cydia app icon on your home screen and tapping it will give you instant access to the latest Cydia updates.
Video: The following video will show you the above steps
Method 2 : PPHelper Jailbreak
If you want the full version of Cydia, you will need to install PPHelper jailbreak onto your iOS device. Full guidance with a step by step tutorial and download links can be found at the given link.
Keep yourself up to date with the latest news on the iOS 10 jailbreak by following us on Facebook.