When Apple seeded the GM version of iOS 7 to developers on 10th September, they included a selection of brand new dynamic and static wallpapers along with a range of textured alerts and ringtones. If you are not keen on waiting a few more days you can download the ringtones onto your iPhone 5. Here’s how .
Image : iOS 7 ringtone
Steps to Download iOS 7 Ringtones :
- Download this zip file – it contains all of the new tones and alerts
- Unzip and extract the files
- Open up iTunes and connect your iPhone 5 to your PC or Mac
- Open the location file of the new tones and alerts and move them to you iTunes library by dragging and dropping them in – there are 27 ringtones and 10 alert tones
- In iTunes, select Devices and then click on your specific iPhone 5 from the list
- Now click Tones and choose Sync Tones
- Click on Apply
That’s all there is to it – all of the new tones and alerts will be on your iPhone 5. Selecting the new ones you want to use can be done through Settings, Sounds. Have a quick look at this video showing you the new wallpapers and the new ringtones and alerts. iOS 7 is due for public release on Wednesday 18th September.