One of the most popular of all iOS apps is one called Snapchat, a video and photo messaging app. While Snapchat is already packed full of features, you can always use a few more and that’s where Phantom for Snapchat comes in. Phantom for Snapchat can only be got via an app called Extensify [ext link], an app that allows you to download tweaks to modify apps on your iOS device.
Image : Phantom for Snapchat Download
Phantom Features :
In order to use Phantom for Snapchat, you must have the official Snapchat app [ext link]. If you haven’t got it, you can get it through the iOS app store. Phantom for Snapchat [ext link] supports iOS 7 through iOS 10 and includes features such as :
- Saving your Snaps so you can read them when you are ready to
- Keeping you Snaps open for as long as you want by disabling the Hold gesture
- Keeping Snaps in your feed and then marking them read when you are ready to
- Using multiple contacts at the same time for each Snap
- Disabling Phantom when you no longer want to use it
- Saving photos and videos to a password protected folder, a specified photo album or straight to your camera roll
- Changing the color of the text, the font and the size of the text, as well as the background color on captions
- Enabling notifications in the status bar and setting notifications sounds
- Configuring Phantom in your Settings app through a specific preferences pane
How to Download Phantom for Snapchat :
- Download Snapchat if needed from iTunes of Google PlayStore
- Download Extensify [ext link]. This is required to download Phantom and you can use our step by step guide to downloading Extensify onto your iOS device
- Tap on the Extensify icon from your home screen to open it
- Search for Phantom in Extensify
- Tap on Get beside Phantom to send the tweak for building – Extensify tweaks are known as Exos and, because they are not system-deep tweaks like those found in Cydia, you have to build a modified version of the app you are tweaking
- When the build is finished, install it to your iOS device
The icon on your home screen will be labeled as Phantom +, with the + sign identifying it as an Extensify tweak or Exo. If you want more than this, more than Extensify offers, you must install Cydia [ext link] by jailbreaking your iOS device. You can do this with PPHelper for iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3.
What are your thoughts on Extensify and on Phantom for Snapchat ? Follow us on Facebook for more tutorial like this one.