Siri was first introduced with the iPhone 4S in 2011. Although it has had its fair share of problems, iOS 7 has gone a long way to improving Siri and many new features have been added in. One of these is the ability to get Siri to read your emails for you in the morning – perhaps you don’t want to get out of bed or don’t want to be staring at the screen to read them all. Here’s how to do it:
Steps to Enable SIRI Read your UnRead Emails :
- Tap and hold the Home button to bring Siri up
- Ask Siri to read your emails
- Siri should now bring up your mail app and will tell you how many new emails you have. Siri will tell you the time the email was received and the subject line and will do this for all unread mails in your inbox.
Watch this Video on YouTube :
How to get iOS 7 SIRI on iPhone :
This feature is only available on iOS 7 so, if you haven’t yet downloaded it, here’s how:
- Download iOS 7 beta – the latest is 6 – IPSW
- Connect your iPhone and computer together
- Open iTunes
- Go to Device Summary
- Press on SHIFT or Option and click on Update
- Point to the IPSW and iTunes will update your iPhone.
- The next step is to Activate iOS 7. The best way to do this legally is to buy your UDID activation . Email your UDID number to email@example.com and then send payment of $10 on Paypal to get your UDID added to Apple Developer Centre beta testing program .
- After a few minutes you will receive confirmation that your UDID has been registered and you can go ahead and activate iOS 7.
iOS 7 was revealed to us in June at WWDC. Not only has it been redesigned its also packing a ton of awesome features, including Notification Center, Control Center, lock screen functionality and so much more. Don’t miss the experience, download and activate today.