iOS 7 Beta 3 is expected to be released on Monday 8th July, just 2 weeks after Beta 2. It will only be available through official channels for registered developers but, you can download it unofficially if you are not one. Here’s how :
- Things can go wrong with unofficial downloads so this is at your own risk.
- Any jailbreak on your device will be wiped out with this download and you will not be able to jailbreak again until the untethered iOS 7 jailbreak is released.
- If your iPhone or iPad is carrier unlocked, downloading this could reverse the unlock
Before you go ahead with following this guide you need to download the following:
- iOS 7 Beta 3 – Links made available when it is released
- iOS 6.1.3 – All devices
- iOS 6.1.4 – iPhone 5 only
- The latest iTunes
How to install iOS Beta 3 for Non-Developers:
- Back up your device using iTunes or iCloud . Download iTunes here .
- Connect your PC and device together and open iTunes
- Hold down SHIFT (Alt on the Mac) and right-click your mouse simultaneously
- Point the iOS 6.1.3 or 6.1.4 firmware you downloaded
- iTunes will now restore your device to that firmware
- For the next step set up your iPhone or iPad as a new device, not to back up
- Follow the instructions in iTunes; your device will reboot itself
- Go back to iTunes and click on Check for update. Complete step 3 again.
- Select the iOS 7 Beta 3 firmware and click on Next
- iTunes will upgrade your device to the new Beta firmware
Disclaimer: As already mentioned, downloading this beta is done at your risk. We cannot take responsibility for any issues that arise or any problems that may occur with your device.Sponsored Links
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe