iOS 7 Beta 3 is expected to be released on Monday 8th July, just 2 weeks after Beta 2. It will only be available through official channels for registered developers but, you can download it unofficially if you are not one. Here’s how :
- Things can go wrong with unofficial downloads so this is at your own risk.
- Any jailbreak on your device will be wiped out with this download and you will not be able to jailbreak again until the untethered iOS 7 jailbreak is released.
- If your iPhone or iPad is carrier unlocked, downloading this could reverse the unlock
Before you go ahead with following this guide you need to download the following:
- iOS 7 Beta 3 – Links made available when it is released
- iOS 6.1.3 – All devices
- iOS 6.1.4 – iPhone 5 only
- The latest iTunes
How to install iOS Beta 3 for Non-Developers:
- Back up your device using iTunes or iCloud . Download iTunes here .
- Connect your PC and device together and open iTunes
- Hold down SHIFT (Alt on the Mac) and right-click your mouse simultaneously
- Point the iOS 6.1.3 or 6.1.4 firmware you downloaded
- iTunes will now restore your device to that firmware
- For the next step set up your iPhone or iPad as a new device, not to back up
- Follow the instructions in iTunes; your device will reboot itself
- Go back to iTunes and click on Check for update. Complete step 3 again.
- Select the iOS 7 Beta 3 firmware and click on Next
- iTunes will upgrade your device to the new Beta firmware
Disclaimer: As already mentioned, downloading this beta is done at your risk. We cannot take responsibility for any issues that arise or any problems that may occur with your device.
|Share on Facebook|| |