Do you like freebies ? Then you’ll love this one! We are giving away 30 FREE UDID’s to readers of this blog to download and install iOS 7 beta 7 [upcoming]. So, how do you go about getting your hands on one of these ?
Steps to Install iOS 7 Beta 7 using iTunes :
- First, you must Download iOS 7 Beta 7 onto your device
- Connect your device and PC together and open iTunes
- Go to Device Summary
- Hold down SHIFT or OPTION (Mac users) and click on Update in iTunes . [shown in the image below]
- Point to the beta 7 IPSW you downloaded and iTunes will update your device.
Getting Past the Activation Error Page :
You will more than likely come against an activation error – that’s because your UDID has not been activated. Here’s how to be in with a chance of getting your hands on one of those 30 FREE UDID’s:
- Like our Facebook Page
- Follow our Twitter Page
- Comment on this article giving your UDID number – this will automatically give us your email address so we can notify you if you are a winner.
What’s So Awesome about iOS 7 :
iOS 7 is a must have for anyone. Its jam-packed full of awesome features, features that have only ever been seen on jailbroken devices before now. Jony Ives and the Apple crew have completely redesigned the firmware, taking away its skeuomorphic look and making it flatter and more vibrant than it’s ever been before. Even the icons have undergone a facelift along with all of the native apps.
Get it now, before it goes public in September. Follow the above 3 steps and be in with a chance of winning a full year’s UDID activation, valid for all betas, including iOS 8, that come out in the next 12 months.
You have just 48 hours before this giveaway closes so get liking, following and commenting now.