iOS 6 was missing one feature that disappointed a lot of its users – the ability to block unwanted calls. However, that’s about to change. The new iOS 7 now has call blocking included and it allows you to , not just block specific people or unknown callers but to also block tests and calls via FaceTime.
Here’s how to Block those Calls in iOS 7:
- Open Settings
- Tap on Phone
- Down the list a little you will see the option Blocked – tap on it
- Tap Add New
- Now all you do is pick the contact you want to block and add it.
If the number you want to block is not one of your contacts you can use this method:
- Launch the Phone app
- Select Recent to view all calls received and made recently
- Find the number you want to block and tap the I icon beside it
- Down the list and tap on Block this Caller
- Now select Block Contact
iOS 7 makes blocking calls extremely easy. The only thing it will not do is block voicemail ; for that you need to contact your carrier.
|Share on Facebook|| |