Today Apple seeded iOS 7 Beta 6 to developers. Before we go into how to download it, for those of you who are non-developers, there is an easy way to legally activate your UDID. Here’s how to do it:
- Get UDID activation for one full year from us – it will cost you just $10 [save $89] and will cover the beta’s for iOS 7 and upcoming iOS 8 .
- Find and send your UDID number to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Here’s how to find UDID of your device .
- Send payment of $10 by PayPal [100% secure]
- Once your payment is received, you UDID will be activated and we will email you with confirmation in 6 hours .
- Leave it a couple of hours afterwards to allow for device identifier provisioning and then you can activate iOS 7 beta officially
NOTE: We can only activate the UDID for the first 50 users [No Overselling]. This is manual UDID activation and is your best way to LEGALLY activate beta firmware. Follow the steps below to download and install iOS 7 Beta 6 on your device .
OTA – Registered developers
- Open Settings
- Navigate to General > Software Update
- When the pop-up message appears with the software update select Download and Install
- When the installation is complete your device will restart on the new firmware
IPSW – Official iTunes Method
- Download iOS 7 Beta 6 IPSW
- Make sure your device and computer or Mac are connected with the USB cable
- Open up iTunes if it doesn’t start automatically
- Navigate to Device Summary and, if you have more than one listed, choose the correct device to update
- Press SHIFT [or ALT for Mac users] and click on Update at the same time
- Find the beta 6 IPSW you downloaded
- iTunes will now proceed to update your device
IPSW – Unofficial Method
- Download the IPSW for your device
- Follow the above steps to update your device to iOS 7 beta 6.
Image : iOS 7 activation error screen on iPhone 5
To fix this above activation error , get your UDID registered .