As we expected, Apple released the Gold Master version of iOS 7 to developers’ yesterday afternoon, following their media announcement. This should, barring any disasters, be the final version before the public get to download it on the 18th September. If you are a registered developer, the update is available, although only through the Development Center at this stage.
Image : iPhone 5S Gold running iOS 7 firmware
Download iOS 7 Last Beta :
The last beta was number 6, almost 4 weeks ago, and that was only to fix an issue that arose with iTunes in iCloud. It’s expected that the GM version will also only be a small one, just to add ion the final changes to complete the firmware.
At the moment, we know that the GM version contains a few bug fixes and a few improvements, including new sounds for charging, unlocking and for the Siri mic and also some new ringtones and alert sounds. There are also a total of 34 new Apple wallpapers included.
How to Get iOS 7 Beta on your iPhone ?
If you are not a registered developer and you want to download the Gold Master, there are 3 ways to get it done .
Option 1 :
Join the official Apple Developers program at a cost of $99 per year . This is meant for app developers to test their app before its released to the public. If your device is not registered , your iOS 7 GM will show Activation Error .
Option 2 :
Let our UDID team register your UDID for just 1/10th that price . For $10 we provide you instant activation and 1 year of support for upcoming beta’s. This method is perfectly legal and your UDID will be officially registered on the Apple database. Here’s how to save yourself $89 per year:
- Email your UDID number to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will send you details of how to make payment of $10 through PayPal and payment ID details on when you can expect your UDID to be registered – usually around an hour
- Once registered, you can go ahead and download iOS 7 GM version using the links below.
Because this is a premium service, you will receive full support from us in downloading and installing iOS 7 and a full Money-Back Guarantee in the event you are not satisfied.
3rd Option – Find an Apple Developer :
While there are plenty of websites that will offer you cheap UDID activation . Fiverr is one of the most reputable and genuine. Follow the steps below to find a developer to register your udid for $5 .
- Go to Fiverr and find the search box on the top right corner of the site as shown in the image below .
- Type “UDID Activation in the search box at the top as shown in the image below . This will bring up a page which will show results with the keyword searched
- Choose from one of the results that appears – all will be selling UDID activation for just $5
- Click the sellers name to go to their sales page. You will need to register an account now – just click on the Facebook Login button for easy registration
- Click Order Now as shown in the image below
- Now choose your payment method – wither input your card details or pay via PayPal.
Activation through Fiverr can take anywhere between 24 and 48 hours. If you are not prepared to wait that long head back to the Premium Activation method.
Download iOS 7 GM Version - Official Links
- iPad (4th generation Model A1458)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1459)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1460)
- iPad mini (Model A1432)
- iPad mini (Model A1454)
- iPad mini (Model A1455)
- iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for ATT)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for Verizon)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1428)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1429)
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4 (GSM Rev A)
- iPhone 4 (GSM)
- iPhone 4 (CDMA)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
iOS 7 GM Download Links – Unofficial
iPhone 5 A1428 :
iPhone 5 A1429 US CDMA And Rest Of World
iPhone 4 GSM
- Mirror 1: https://mega.co.nz/#!TVVFQBYK!Ao7fuEvmbD9779WfgeO3JRqfC-cTHetcCW5YUtRkPyk
- Mirror 3:
iPhone 4 Rev A
- Mirror 1: https://mega.co.nz/#!PIFk2C7K!EjDvnXqTU2f2vbtqqtUuzD8YkcY7ulwb9FTUZbPz8jY
- Mirror 3:
iPhone 4 CDMA
- Mirror 1: https://mega.co.nz/#!SBEDlC5B!cCTntVuaGbGdCgusnwVNkXb95MEfEEJe6O9YMJ2nAU4
- Mirror 3: https://mega.co.nz/#!cw4hALDb!ZJyrUUlrfLT120lK7pWc5gkQDOAJVhRF3-OGCNRcL40
iPod Touch 5th Gen
- Mirror 1: https://mega.co.nz/#!DMNFiBYQ!f187rUqlsTTCUCYh0ToEjzL5g0wfaKI0u_lJItoCOwg
Useful Links :
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe