Apple has finally confirmed their media event with the issue of the official invitations. The event will take place at the Cupertino building in California at 10 am on Tuesday September 10th. It’s expected that both the iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S will be revealed along with a date for the official release of iOS 7.
Image : iPhone 5 with iOS 7 Launch EventWallpaper
The invites have been based entirely on the iOS 7 design and theme of multicolored dots – orange, green, red, white, pink, yellow, light green and light blue. The colors could also be a hint of what’s to come – the iPhone 5C is expected to be available in 5 different colors while the Phone 5S has at least 1, if not 2 new colors – champagne or gold and possibly graphite as well.
To celebrate, designer Bas van der Ploeg and jailbreak tweak developer have both come up with a set of wallpapers, designed around the invitations, for download onto the iPhone and iPad. To download, simply bring up this article on your device, click on one of the images below and save it. Then you just need to go into settings and open the image up as your wallpaper.
How to Download iOS 7 Event Wallpaper :
- First click on the links based on your device in a new tab right on your browser to open the image.
- Now tap on the image. This brings up the screen where you can select to save the image in your photo gallery .
- After the image has been saved in the photo app , go back to the home-screen and launch photo app
- Open the image and then click the arrow at the bottom left . This will bring up the screen where you can choose to set it as your device wallpaper
- Since the images is sized acording to your screen , you need not scale it to fir . Just hit save to continue saving it as your homescreena nd lock screen wallpaper .
Download iOS 7 Wallpaper Links :
In preparation for the launch of the iPhone 5C and 5S, all vacation has been banned for AppleCare employees between 15th and 28th September. It’s been rumored that the official launch day will be 20th September, with iOS 7 coming out a few days before. Subscribe to our newsletter and we will keep you informed of events up to and surrounding next week’s announcement