Up until now, we have only had a Beta version of iOS 7 for the iPhone. Now, with the release of Beta 2 yesterday, iPad and iPad Mini users can now get their own taste of the new iOS 7 beta 2 firmware. Most of the fixes that Apple provided in Beta 2 will only affect the iPhone user; the iPad version may well bring its own issues so if you are a registered developer and want to give it a go you can download iOS 7 Beta 2 from here or OTA on your iPad.
Of course, as with all iOS updates, not everyone can download them. However, someone will always provide links that can be downloaded outside of the development center. Copy and paste the link relevant to your device directly into your browser and follow the instructions given to download the Beta to your iPad.
It must be stressed that you do this at your own risk. We cannot take any responsibility for iPad issues as a result of these downloads. It’s worth paying the $99 per year subscription to become a registered developer and get these updates without having to download possible viruses and malware.
See Also : How to identify your iPad Model . Link .
iOS 7 beta 2 IPSW for iPad – Direct Download Links :
- iPad 2 WiFi : Link – http://jbmodo.com/14PYRvN
- iPad 2 WiFi Rev A : Link – http://jbmodo.com/12IUXlg
- iPad 2 GSM : Link – http://jbmodo.com/17NrLPB
- iPad 2 CDMA : Link – http://jbmodo.com/123AFr3
- iPad 3 WiFi : Link – http://jbmodo.com/123AI6e
- iPad 3 GSM: Link – http://jbmodo.com/18yn66Z
- iPad 3 CDMA : Link – http://jbmodo.com/14PZYeP
- iPad 4 WiFi : Link – http://jbmodo.com/19WnJFg
- iPad 4 GSM : Link – http://jbmodo.com/10BEWRE
- iPad 4 CDMA : Link – http://jbmodo.com/12fucVw
- iPad Mini A1432 (Wi-Fi) : Link -http://jbmodo.com/1aG82F9
- iPad Mini A1454 (GSM) : Link – http://jbmodo.com/168CGAa
- iPad Mini A1455 : Link – http://jbmodo.com/17VT91m