Now that iOS 7 has been unveiled and the official iOS 7 IPSW made available to registered developers, there will be many who want to download it but can’t. If you are a registered developer you can follow our guide to download the relevant official iOS 7 IPSW for your device. If you are not registered you can download it without UDID activation. Here’s how to do it:
- First, download the latest firmware for your device – iPhone users should download 6.1.4 and everyone else, 6.1.3. (Download Links Below)
- Download the iOS 7 IPSW – you can find pir@ted links on Google but download at your own risk.
- Use your USB cable to connect your device to your computer.
- Launch iTunes from your PC desktop
- Press the SHIFT key on your keyboard (OPTION for Macs) and click Update at the same time on iTunes
- Choose the right IPSW – 6.1.3 or 6.1.4 ipsw
- Let iTunes restore your device to the chosen firmware and set it up as a new device – not from your back up.
- On the Home Screen, find Check for Updates
- Don’t click, just highlight it, hold down SHIFT or OPTION and click on Update again
- Select the iOS 7 IPSW and iTunes will update your device to the new firmware
iOS 6.1.3 ipsw Download Links for iOS 7 Installation :
- iPhone 5 GSM
- iPhone 5 CDMA
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4 GSM
- iPhone 4 CDMA
- iPhone 3GS
- iPad Mini (GSM, CDMA, Wi-Fi)
- iPad 4th-generation (GSM, CDMA, Wi-Fi)
- iPad 3rd-generation (GSM, CDMA, Wi-Fi)
- iPad 2 (GSM, CDMA, Wi-Fi)
- iPod touch 4th-generation
This is done at entirely your own risk. Instead of running the risk of destroying your expensive device, consider registering for a Developers account at Apple. This will give you early access to firmware upgrades and downloads as soon as they are available.
Get iOS 7 Legal Download Links (when available)
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe