Many iOS 7 users are reporting Activation errors on their iPhone and iPad with iOS 7 beta installed . If you are facing a similar issue , here is a quick fix to solve the Activation Error on your Phone and start using it .
Image : iOS 7 beta activation error screen on iPhone 5
Steps to Fix iOS 7 Beta Expired Problem :
- First put your device in DFU Mode [Recovery Mode] by switching off the device first , then press and hold the home and power button for 10 secs
- Leave the power button and keep holding the home button for another 10 secs
- Turn on iTunes on your computer , it should detect your device in Recovery mode
- Click restore and update button as shown i the image above
- iTunes will now restore your device to the latest firmware and you should no longer face the beta expiration issue in your phone .
- Let iTunes download the required iOS 7 file from Apple Servers .
- iTunes will now install iOS 7 full version on your device
- After the installation is complete , you will come across this iPhone Activation Screen on your computer .
- Enter your Apple ID and Password to activating and start using your device .
This problem was faced by users who got beta installed on their device and dint update to iOS 7.0 when the final public version was released. Now that the limited beta edition has expired , every iOS 7 beta device started throwing this error while also disabling the basic features of the phone .
If this article fixed your problem , please give us a thumbs up by liking and sharing this page on Facebook and Twitter .